Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Zeak the red stag

On Tuesday 30th June 2020 we were looking at pictures and we wrote fictional stories.                     
Here's mine






Deep in the mighty aoteroa bush there was a red stag named Zeak poutu te Atukura Clifford. Every animal thinks he's exetremly awesome because he has twelve points on his antlers and he's the proper king. Also he's my cousin because  he has the same last name  Poutu te Atukura Clifford  and by the way my name is Lockie Poutu te Atukura Clifford. Also I'm a soldier and I'm here to tell you a story of when i was  young. Back in the old days in 1467 while the bush war 67 was happening since 1400 the bush's kept having wars over all the hangis. Now leats get to the point when i was young in in the war the other bush was winning and i was still young and only had small antlers so i could not do much. But my cousin was only just the king last week. But i saw this other little deer with a broken leg so i took her to my tent and healed her she was wondering why i did not kill her. I exclamed to her that " i feel the same way" and thats how i became the future king yup i am now the king. Because my cousin died in the 2002 war. and the little deer became the queen everybody lived happily ever after.







No comments:

Post a Comment