Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

i am a poem

 I am the best behaving child in my family not fussy or a screamer like the other three.


I am a great hunter, we hunt for food and trophies the bush is my second.


I am a hard working boxer,I train once a week and at home.


I am a keen gamer, day and night I play because it gives me a job,adventure and mission without the risk.


I am an insane motorbike rider, with a klx 110 kawasaki riding on the farm with huge hills and jumps.


I am a dog owner, with a pugawawa it’s a pug cross chihuahua it gets fat really quickly but it’s super lovable.


I am a rapper, write my own raps at home before bedtime.


I am a knife person, I own three knives one for stabbing pigs other for skinning animals then the pocket knife.


I am a karate viewer, watching and learning the moves that I see.


I am a sick shooter, having dead accuracy and my stealth is on point but also versing in paintball im super strategic.


I am a swimmer, I'm terrible but i love it one of my favourite things to do.

 

I am a anime admirer, i sit and watch for hours on end.


No comments:

Post a Comment